If you are proposing to undertake works to your land or property you may require some form of permission from the Council. We can advise you on whether you require planning permission, or any other form of permission, including if necessary liaising with the Council.
If planning permission is required, we can advise and guide you through the process.
We have considerable experience in helping businesses and private individuals secure the necessary permissions. Depending on the nature of your proposal, we can help you by:
- formulating a strategy and timetable for preparing your application;
- engaging with the Council officers and Councillors, local community and other stakeholders as to your proposals;
- appointing and co-ordinating the input from other professionals and specialists to prepare evidence to support your application;
- preparing a statement setting out the reasons why planning permission should be granted;
- preparing the planning application forms and submitting your application;
- negotiating with stakeholders and other interested parties; and
- making presentations to Planning Committee.